Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CHEAP MONDAY SS 09 SUNGLASSES

Everyones heard of Cheap Monday Jeans. Great fit, reasonable price, cool logo. But did anyone really care about the label aside from the jeans? Well Heres some pics of thee sunglasses.


Expect the "wayfarer-y" look but my personal favorite are these:


"Lennon / Harry Potter" Style Cheap Monday Sunglasses. I mean COME ON not to mention they're only 25 bucks... Im down to buy themmm The have the signiture skull on the side & state the motto around the rim "over min doda kropp" = "over my dead body". If your gonna look like a total pretentious ass-hole and wear sunglasses they might as well be "cool" looking ones. I think these are the ones for me. ~JOE

2 comments:

  1. and i have vintage raybans like them so we can be twinnnieezzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these. They are nice.

    ReplyDelete