Monday, May 4, 2009

fml fml fml fml fml fml

no not the website forum, just to my life in general... Yesterday i spilled orange soda on my BRAND NEW NETBOOK of merely 1MONTH and now it refuses to work -_- i got into a fight with the dell customer rep. about my warranty, i tripped and almost fell down a flight of stairs, i am currently on the border of failing mathematics class and just now i realized that i have lost a picture of one of my favorite outfits! and no oooobviously not of me (im not conceited or anything). It was of this one girl. She was in a FRUiTS magazine. yeah yeah im sure you've all heard of it (you know japanese street style books and magazines?) anyway i lost it. I have searched and searched and searched for it on the web and no positive outcome yet. Her outfit is quite simple yet still very eccentric. Shes wearing brown trousers and like a HUGE baggy yellow cardigan. She has like a short "pixie" style haircut and its hidden under like an olde golf hat. I think that that picture was the picture thatinspired me to get a yellow cardigan in the first place... but blah i could just buy the book because i know exactly which one the picture is in but i don know. Positive outcomes of buying the book: 1) its only like 13 bucks on amazon.com 2) i could find numerous inspirational pics and 3) i would find my little missing asian maiden. Anyway if you know what i am talking about and for some strange coincidence just happen to have it please send it to me. much will be appreciated because i think it would be easier just to find it rather than buying the entire booklet thingy. well this post is getting quite lengthy so uhh bye?
.
.
.
PS>
"random-yet-very-relevant" image below:
.


heres a picture of me with my yellow cardigan:
.
.
pkay goodbye for now yall
~JOE

3 comments:

  1. I think you should just get the book, if that one photo is great think of all the other potentially great photos waiting for you in the book? Anddd so I can scan them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog

    http://balmainbazaar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that totally sucks about your computer! Hope everything works itself out!

    ReplyDelete